I came to the conclusion our last dog Jasmin, sat too close to the TV. She developed a lot of cysts under her skin. Big fatty lumps.
We recently had our TV retired from the cupboard under the stairs and put the sky box out of the way under there too. The difference has been amazing. I am sure it was dirty wiring now.
I also want to find out if I can go back to the old phone with a wire to the handset. I also think the phone gives off too much radiation, just to have a cordless phone, when it is sending radio signals round the house, and gives me a headache when I use it seems ridiculous. Also they draw power all the time to charge the batteries. The old type of phones had a self charged system and didn need to be plugged into a socket. It’s on my mental list to see if it would still work.
I can’t use a mobile phone, or have one too near me. I picked up my Husband’s phone to answer it for Him, and had a little chat on it. In about three minutes I had a very hot sensation around my ear, and a headache starting. When I am actually I’ll, if someone’s phone is about to ring, I get a little electric shock. It’s like a little piezo shock from a lighter. All over it’s horrible, like getting mini taser when you aren’t expecting it. They have to take all the mobile phones and keep them in the office if I am in the psychiatric unit. The longer it goes on the worse it gets.
Anyway I am going to buy one of those meters and check the house. I am trying to convince my Husband we don’t need the router switched on all the time. I would put it on for my little time when I get up, and again in the evening for the TV. Besides, think of the savings! I am going to check to see how much power leaving it all on costs soon. If it was just on for two hours in the morning and four hours in the evening it’s 25% of the energy usage! My Husband marvels at how tight I am. Jersey people are considered to be very frugal, He says I make an Art Form out of it!
We have started to have a quiet quiet time between 7-9 pm where we turn off the TV and don’t use our gadgets. It’s lovely that we actually spend time talking. We started doing it for Lent. I suppose most households would benefit from a quiet time to talk. I doubt there would be so many divorces. Besides it makes the evenings longer. We also discuss things more.
I think a huge problem is how many networks there are. They are all competing, and we end up living in electromagnetic soup. The worst place I find for the phone to go off is in the car. I suppose it makes sens, as it I suppose mostly a metal box and the electromagnetic waves bounce around in the car like an induction Hob. I can’t use one of those either. Besides the food was terrible cooked on induction.
I think the answer to this is to nationalise the phone service again, and just have one provider. Then we wouldn have to have Forrests of phone masts all over the place either. Fancy the idea of putting phone masts on top of Church Spires! Actually it’s a great idea, I am sure God wouldn’t mind if the Church itself was insulated from radio and electromagnetic radiation. I suppose they would be if they have a lead roof!
I have come to the conclusion I wake up when everyone’s electronic gadgets are being updated at night. It’s like someone has pressed the automatic over ride button on the back of my neck. My spine at the back of my neck becomes very painful to touch and aches a lot. Don’t worry, I cut myself again last night. Just a little nick on a killer jar that has a little chip in it. I am going to get some glass paper and rub the chip out of it. I only keep my homemade washing powder in it so it’s doesn’t need to be used for preserving.
I didn't bleed green blood or anything. It was a very healthy red colour and dripped. It was weird, the dog wanted to smell the kitchen paper with the blood on it. Then when she did, she leaped away poor thing was so upset. She is a very sensitive creature. It’s amazing that dogs can be trained to smell cancer, diabetes, and other blood disorders. Mine has a penchant for rabbit blood, and a little pheasant. She was so quick when she was a youngster.
Our food definitely tastes better cooked on our Pioneer stove. It just tastes different cooked on electric. I prefer my gas Hob in France. I don’t have gas in Jersey, and I didn’t want to have to store bottled gas. However I may even consider changing my Hob later on to gas. I just think I don’t have room to put the gas bottles somewhere safe out of the sun. We will see.
So I think if I can reduce this burden on me, I will feel a lot better generally. Probably not so tired all the time. I wonder people don’t leave their phones switched off, and just check their messages and make calls every couple of hours. This addiction people have to their phones is killing them. There will be such a cancer explosion soon.
I wonder if Churches with Lead roofs have revivals very often? Perhaps the Lead roof stops God from being able to talk to people in the Church!